About the Company
We are the fastest-growing AT&T Authorized Retailer in South Florida! Our team of all-stars provides a fun, diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment at ideal prime locations that foster fast growth opportunities. We offer great perks and ongoing training to help you be the best Retail Consultant possible! We consider ourselves a family and invite open dialogue where other companies will not. If you're looking for a place to call home, Vivid is where you want to be.
As an AT&T Authorized Retailer, we strive to impact our customers' lives by integrating a complete portfolio of technology and services to meet their needs. We employ our knowledge and devotion to delivering superior solutions for our sales associates and customers to unite people, places, and things that matter the most! We believe in collaboration, persistent innovation, cutting-edge technology, and outstanding customer experiences.
About the Role
In this role, you will provide administrative support for Founder & President. In doing so, you will:
1. Manage calendar, including scheduling meetings, reserving meeting spaces, catering needs, and sending virtual invites
2. Manage email throughout the day, making sure to advise the Founder of time-sensitive issues
3. Maintain receipts of Founders expenses for reimbursement
4. Process Founders payables and maintain records in a document management system
5. Makes travel arrangements for Founder (i.e., booking cars, restaurant reservations, etc.)
6. Sort and prioritize incoming mail
7. Prepare and disseminate correspondence for the Founder
8. Assist Founder in managing networking group, including scheduling meetings, etc.
9. Take and transcribe minutes during sessions, convey to attending staff
10. Exercise sound judgment regarding the confidential company and client information
11. Other duties as assigned
At least two years of previous experience supporting high-profile individuals
Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, loyalty, and security measures regarding all confidential matters
Must be highly detail-oriented
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Apple/Mac, PC (MS Office Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), calendaring
Ability to work under pressure
Have a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Candidates must be flexible with their schedule and be comfortable handling last-minute requests depending on the day.